Monsanto Hungária Kft. is seeking a motivated Logistics Specialist
based in Nagyigmánd site.
Starting date: ASAP.
- Responsible for executing logistics transfers, coordination related import and export processes against a plan, including the compliance of the processes.
- Responsible for managing Deliveries to Customers and interplant movements.
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics or related education in Supply Chain
- Language: Fluency in English & Local language.
- Software: experience in SAP (preferable), proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Office, TMS (JDA)
- International trade: experience in Import/Export processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Personal profile call for a proactive and positive attitude to be effective in this a team based and customers orientated environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates & executes shipments, following plan by using TMS for all types of materials (HALB products / production related equipment and materials / commercial seeds / Trials and demo
- Ensures all logistic transactions are in line with International & Local Transportation Rules and Monsanto policies & procedures (Trade Compliance, FCPA, etc)
- Responsible for PR/PO with transport suppliers and Warehouses
- Responsible for monthly stock reconciliation of our Distribution Centers
- Invoices Management of Transports and Warehouses Cost
- Responsible for physical inventory of our Distribution Centers
- Display a strong sense of urgency in researching, tracking & correcting shipment problems to resolve issues in a timely & cost effective manner
- Monitor inventory to assess accuracy, utilization and minimizing non-essential movements, in a well effective stock replenishment at designated warehouses
- Daily follow up and tracking of deliveries to customers and internal movements
- Import distribution planning;
- Import of goods from distribution centers to local UA warehouse and direct shipments to customers
- Transportation and Loading reporting
- Import document’s follow up and coordination of green light process (Packing list, Invoice, CMR, Phyto sanitary certification)
What we offer you
- Competitive package
- Young, dynamic and motivated team
- Challenging and interesting tasks
- Opportunities to grow in international environment
If you are interested, please send your CV:
Who is Monsanto?
Monsanto is an agriculture company with more than 20,000 employees focused on making a balanced meal accessible to everyone. We work to help farmers produce food in a more sustainable way. We think about how our food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests.
We believe that bringing diverse perspectives together is the most effective way to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s biggest challenges. Career opportunities at Monsanto range from farming, plant breeding and engineering to marketing, environmental science, IT and many other areas. We’re always looking for exceptional professionals interested in developing a strong career while collaborating to develop solutions for sustainable agriculture. Sound like a job for you?
Why work with us?
- Life at Monsanto means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization.
- We provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and some of the best career development opportunities in the industry.
- Monsanto is named Great Place to Work in many countries around the world.
- Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference!