Monsanto Hungária Kft. is seeking a motivated Customer Interface (Service) Specialist – Czech/Slovakian and Hungarian Speaking based in Budapest, for 1 year.
Starting date: ASAP.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Foreign Trade or equivalent
- 2-4 years experience in services linked with Customer Service or Operations /Administration/ Logistics
- Fluent Czech/Slovakian, Hungarian and English knowledge is a must
- Excellent communication skills and Customer focus
- Results oriented, high sense of responsibility, proactive, problem solver, able to manage priorities
- Proficient working knowledge Microsoft Office, deep knowledge of Excel
- SAP knowledge is a plus
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of Customers within the country. Strengthen relationship with Key Accounts, regularly visiting and phoning the Customers
- Understand customer needs, specific market dynamics and commercial strategy in order to proactively develop actions at country level, to support a complex business and bring competitive edge to market
- Main contact for Customers as well as the owner of internal communications with Customer Operations team, Logistics department, Customer Service Development function, Customer Master Data maintenance team and others
- Define the priorities on deliveries to be passed to Operations team on needed frequency
- Administrative interface with Customer and Commercial team
- Follow up of Returns / Transfers Process
What we offer you
- Competitive package
- Young, dynamic and motivated team
- Challenging and interesting tasks
- Opportunities to grow in international environment
If you are interested, please send your CV:
Who is Monsanto?
Monsanto is an agriculture company with more than 20,000 employees focused on making a balanced meal accessible to everyone. We work to help farmers produce food in a more sustainable way. We think about how our food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests.
We believe that bringing diverse perspectives together is the most effective way to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s biggest challenges. Career opportunities at Monsanto range from farming, plant breeding and engineering to marketing, environmental science, IT and many other areas. We’re always looking for exceptional professionals interested in developing a strong career while collaborating to develop solutions for sustainable agriculture. Sound like a job for you?
Why work with us?
- Life at Monsanto means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization.
- We provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and some of the best career development opportunities in the industry.
- Monsanto is named Great Place to Work in many countries around the world.
- Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference!